21st June 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?

I completed my s.s.c and intermediate with 69% . And have joined bussiness administration (b.b.a) and i want information about hotel management course and its institutes located in india . And what it is its entire fee to complete that course . And how much i able to get salary after completing hotel management ?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  4. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  5. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  6. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  8. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  9. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  10. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  12. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  13. Contact details of hotel management in Hyderabad in AP? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do MBA in Hotel Management after completing graduation?
  15. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  16. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  17. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  18. Average salary offered after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
21st June 2015, 08:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my s.s.c and intermediate with 69% . And have joined bussiness administration (b.b.a) and i want information about hotel management course and its institutes located in india . And what it is its entire fee to complete that course . And how much i able to get salary after completing hotel management ?
Master of Hotel Management (MBA) is two years Master Degree, which is divided into four semesters. Those candidates who are interested to make their career in Hotel Management can apply for MBA in Hotel Management.

MBA in Hotel Management:
Students who are interested to join for Master of Hotel Management courses must essentially complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.

There is good job opportunity available for MBA in Hotel Management. After completing MBA in Hotel Management, the candidate can get jobs in,

-Hotels and Restaurants,
-Tourism industry,
-Catering services,
-Food craft Institutes,
-Airline Industry,
-Multinational companies,
-Housekeeping etc.

Apart from this, the candidate can also try for Hotel Management jobs opportunity in abroad. The salary for MBA in Hotel Management is based on various factors like Hotel Reputation, Experience etc. Being a Fresher, you can get the salary range of Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 per month.

Colleges Offering Hotel Management Course:

1. Hotel and Catering Management Institute
Address: VPO Ghulamajra, Near Milktime Plant, Chandigarh-Ambala Highway, Mohali, Punjab.

2. Agasthya College of Management Studies
Address: Menezes Towers, Urva Store, Mangalore-575006.

3. Imperial Institute of Hotel Management
Address: SCO-811, Floor-1st & 2nd, Chandigarh-160101.

4. Sarva Institute of Hotel Management
Address: SCO-395, Sector-8, Above UCO Bank, Panchkula, Haryana-134109.
18th May 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?

Can I join Hotel Management course after completion of class 12 in arts ?
23rd May 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

If I complete my course after that I want to go in newzeland to do job i can do so?
3rd July 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of iihm within 3 year course????
8th January 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What will be the fee structure of hotel management course in Pune
23rd May 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am coming in AP so PUC in 60 percent I am eligible in this management course. Please help me sir
9th July 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
I'm very much interested in hotel management course but I want to know is this course is good for girls.
21st January 2018, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed 12th exam and now I am studying b.a part 2. Can I apply hotel management form??
26th January 2018, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 12th in arts can I join hotel management course after this which course would provide jobs abroad and good salary?? And is it necessary to do engineering course after 12th to joining hotel management course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?