21st June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission?

Sir,
I have just finish my 10th with 63.82% and I want to do Diploma in Architecture. So, I am eligible for getting admission?
What entrance exam I need to appear for admission?
I lives in Pune and completed my 10th from Maharashtra Board.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  4. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?
  6. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  7. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  8. List of the colleges offering diploma course in Mumbai and the list of the courses offered? I have appeared for class 10th this year
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Diploma in Architecture after passing 10th? Colleges for the same?
  11. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  12. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  13. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  14. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
  15. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  16. Colleges offering admission in Diploma(Automobile Engineering) in Mumbai?
  17. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  18. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2015, 05:34 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission?

Yes you are eligible to get admission in diploma in architecture. As you passed your 10th standard then you are eligible to get admission in diploma on the behalf of your 10th standard. After 10th standard duration of course is 3 years.

For getting admission you need to give entrance exam named JEXPO.
Rank scored in this CET will decide that which college will you get.
After entrance exam you need to go for counselling to get seat in college.
21st June 2015, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Architecture course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 64% marks from Maharashtra Board. You can get admission in Diploma course based upon your 10th standard board examination marks. Admission to Diploma course in Maharashtra are provided on the basis of merit list i.e., marks secured by candidates in 10th standard board examination marks. Since, you have secured 64% marks in your 10th standard, you can easily get admission in Diploma course.
21st June 2015, 09:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have just finish my 10th with 63.82% and I want to do Diploma in Architecture. So, I am eligible for getting admission?
What entrance exam I need to appear for admission?
I lives in Pune and completed my 10th from Maharashtra Board.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard with 63.85%.

- Applicants should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized board.

- Those applicants with a pass in 10+2 or an equivalent from a recognized board can also apply. Those applicants who have completed two years of ITI training are also eligible to apply for this course.

- The upper age limit to apply for Diploma in Architecture course is 21 years and Upper age relaxation applicable for those candidates who are belong from reserved category.
21st June 2015, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible for polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in D.Arch course in Maharashtra. You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by the state technical directorate of Maharashtra for admission in various diploma courses.

Just keep yourself updated for the notification and apply according to the instructions. Once you apply you have to appear for entrance exam and rank in it will decide the course of admission. Those who have excellent rank will get admission in top colleges through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?