22nd June 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?

Hello sir,
I'm abhishek I'm from solapur I was wrote the comedk uget entrance exam & now I want take admission for BE & I want take a educational loan can u give me the educational loan procedure......?

22nd June 2015, 11:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?

Educational loans are offered for all eligible and meritorious students to pursue higher education. To apply for educational loan one must check the eligibility criteria of the respective bank. Generally, the eligibility criteria is that the candidate must be Indian national, candidate should have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue a recognized course.

Approach a nearby bank and check the eligibility criteria and if you meet fill the application form and submit it by all the necessary documents. The documents need to submit are as follows:

* College admission letter including college fees, hostel fees etc..,

* Bank statement

* Address proof

* ID proof

* Collateral security

After submission of application form banks will check all the documents and sanction the loan.
23rd June 2015, 12:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?

Procedure to apply for education loan -

- You need to get admission in a recognised institute.
- Then you need to get the prospectus of the college.
- Then you need to go to the bank and take the documents along with you like the prospectus, previous academic records, etc .
- You need to speak to the branch manager to know the details of your education loan.
- Get to know the norms and terms and conditions of the education loan and follow the instructions of the branch manager along with proper comply with the terms and conditions to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?