25th May 2011, 08:12 PM
RAM KUMAR WANGARU

Which branch and IIT colleges can I get after scoring 7141 rank in IIT JEE?

I get 7141 rank in IIT JEE wich branch and iit college i get
i am gen catgary student

6th July 2011, 12:00 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which branch and IIT colleges can I get after scoring 7141 rank in IIT JEE?

dear friend ,

you have really achieved the great rank in the iitjee exam.

but dear friend you belongs to the general category that's why to get admission in the old iit's for the good branch is difficult. you have the chance to get the admission in the new iit's for the branches like petroleum , dual degree courses , mining engineering.

for the last year cutoffs of the iit colleges kindly visit the website www.iitjee.org
and compare your rank with last year cutoffs , by doing this you will get the rough idea of where you actually stands in the admission process of iit.

thanks and best luck

6th July 2011, 01:25 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which branch and IIT colleges can I get after scoring 7141 rank in IIT JEE?

dear friend ,

you have really achieved the great rank in the iitjee exam.

but dear friend you belongs to the general category that's why to get admission in the old iit's for the good branch is difficult. you have the chance to get the admission in the new iit's for the branches like petroleum , dual degree courses , mining engineering.

for the last year cutoffs of the iit colleges kindly visit the website www.iitjee.org
and compare your rank with last year cutoffs , by doing this you will get the rough idea of where you actually stands in the admission process of iit.

thanks and best luck

13th August 2011, 08:35 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi..
friend ,

you have not achieved the better rank in the iitjee exam.

thanks

19th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

if am iti fitter education in 2009/11 batch

7th October 2011, 12:21 AM
sanjibdebnath33

as your rank is 7141, but it is not a very good rank for IIT. you'll hardly get a good IIT. but you have a chances to get chances in old IITs in last rank branches.

7th October 2011, 12:23 AM
sanjibdebnath33

as your rank is 7141, but it is not a very good rank for IIT. you'll hardly get a good IIT. but you have a chances to get chances in old IITs in last rank branches. But using this rank you can take admission in other very good colleges. all the best.

10th October 2011, 10:45 AM
anand5409

Dear friend,
it is a big matter that you have cracked IIT-JEE. But you have not got good rank as 7141.
I checked opening and closing rank of various IITs. But i only found that your rank falls only in Architecture branch in IIT-ROORKEE. It was last year data. It may varry this year.
best of luck

20th October 2011, 04:13 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Which branch and IIT colleges can I get after scoring 7141 rank in IIT JEE?

Its nice you have scored a rank in IITJEE.
But sorry to say but if you belong to the general category , you will hardly get an engineering seat in any IIT. The best possibilities are M.Sc.Dual degree courses in BHU(varanasi).
or B. Arch. courses in IIT kharagpur.

Although you may try your best in the counselling procedure but keep other options ready.

All the best

29th October 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Is IIT JEE marks considered for admission in any other engineering collage ? ( ex: IISc ? etc ? )..Pl reply

7th April 2012, 11:38 PM
rajatbhat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM KUMAR WANGARU View Post
I get 7141 rank in IIT JEE wich branch and iit college i get
i am gen catgary student
.please mention cut off mark required for admission

9th April 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

which IIT college I can be admitted If get 3500 rank
ed if I score

15th April 2012, 08:59 PM
neat_raw

You have not achieved the better rank in the iitjee exam.
and compare your rank with last year cutoffs , by doing this you will get the rough idea of where you actually stands in the admission process of IIT.

1st May 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i got 9001 rank in iit.can i get a seat in old iit's?if i get then which branch can i get

5th May 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

where will i get admission if my rank is between 3500 -4000

15th May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

which college will i get if my rank is 3500 in iit entrance?

12th June 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

My Rank is 1656 in Plzz can any one jst guide me were do I find seat thsz year in SC Cat plzz

7th July 2012, 10:58 PM
ankur bana

hi,
after getting 7141 rank.... you have to get iit in 2nd or 3rd round of counselling and get newly iit...with good branches and in old iit you get poor branch.....this rank is not so good according to iit jee exam...
best of luck

4th June 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have to fill form of iisc bangalore . but the last date to fill the form was 30,04,2013, could i do something to fill the form.

30th May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what rank will I get for 156 in jee adv 2014? is there any scope for atleast petroleum, mining courses in senior most iit's?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?