23rd June 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the better courses after polytechnic mechanical?

What are the better courses after polytecnic mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses that can be studied after Polytechnic Diploma?
  2. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  3. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  4. What is the better courses after polytechnic mechanical? -- [New]
  5. How may I do B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through distance education? List of colleges providing such courses?
  6. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  7. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  8. Details about Polytechnic course? What is the qualification for it? I have completed 12th with 83%
  9. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  10. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  11. Syllabus of polytechnic engineering course in Mechanical stream?
  12. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC SI after completing Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic?
  13. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  14. Last 5 years solved question papers of Navodaya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Options available after completing Automobile Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in polytechnic mechanical
  17. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  18. Information about UP Polytechnic courses?
7th July 2015, 03:30 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the better courses after polytechnic mechanical?

There are many opportunities that are there for you after doing the polytechnic in mechanical.

1) The best option will be to do a b.tech course in the mechanical trade only. This will not only increase your knowledge in your field but at the placements time also, you will get benefit of doing both the diploma and the engineering.

2) Another thing is that you join any of the government firms. With your educational qualification you can apply for the jobs like
- Junior Engineer
- Apprentices
- Welder
- Fitter
- Supervisors

There are different openings for the jobs nowadays for the diploma holders in
- Railways
- Through SSC
- Haryana SSC
- Uttrakhand Vidyut Jal Nigam ...etc

3) The last option that i would like you to consider is that you take up any job in the private sector but then the pressure of the private sector is immense and you will be completed exploited and won't get time to grow further. This is the reason i would advise you to think about this option at the last.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?