26th June 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?

Can i get the education loan 1lack for the BBA course?my is a poor family
So i would like to take this loan from the bank,can i get?when we can apply for the loan,
after the admision or before the admn?

27th June 2015, 01:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?

Yes, now a days money is not the issue for study.

Now government has launched so many schemes under which one can easily continue his study even without money.

For getting education loan you simply have to collect following documents :

1. Amount on the college letter head.

2. Your passport size photograph.

3. A residence proof.

4. Your identity like college i.d. card, driving licence etc.

5. Your income certificate.

6. Photocopy of your last education qualification.

After collecting all above documents you simply have to go in the bank and contact at the loan section.

They will provide you a form, fill that form and submit with a guarantor form.

After doing all above you are eligible for getting an educational loan of 1 lac rupees.
27th June 2015, 09:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan of 1 lakh in order to pursue BBA course. There is no problem in getting education loan if you are from poor background since the amount of education loan as per banks is very less. So you can easily get education loan provided your institute is well recognized and reputed with good exposure facilities. Once you get admission call, you can approach any bank for education loan since the bank will ask for admission proof.
1st September 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, I'm sunil kumar studying bba 3rd year in hyderabad.i want to apply education loan in 3rd year.is it right time to apply education loan .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?