26th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take Agriculture field after Computer Science Engineering?

Hi, I am an engineering student in computer science field. But I have my interest in the field of agriculture. I want to do any course related to agriculture. Please help me to get information relating this. I lack information regarding this topic.

26th June 2015, 10:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take Agriculture field after Computer Science Engineering?

No, it is not possible to take Agriculture field after completion of Computer Science Engineering course. Since, both Engineering and Agriculture fields are different, you cannot pursue Agriculture course after completion of your Computer Science Engineering.
27th June 2015, 12:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to take Agriculture field after Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am an engineering student in computer science field. But I have my interest in the field of agriculture. I want to do any course related to agriculture. Please help me to get information relating this. I lack information regarding this topic.
Both the Agriculture and Computer Engineering are totally different field so it is not good for you career to apply for Agriculture Engineering after completing Computer Engineering. If you want to make your career bright and want to get good job then I suggest you to continue you studies in same specialization so that you can easily get job with High salary package. However, you can do some short term in Agriculture along with your studies.
27th June 2015, 02:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It is very tough to change fields which are so drastically apart from each other.
It is possible only in case you seek admission to the course of Agriculture in some Private Boards.
The UGC approved Universities does not give the students the chance to change from Engineering to Agriculture in general.
So look out for the scope in the Private Boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?