27th June 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?

Hello everyone,
I had given my ISC exam of 12th standard 2 years ago.
But I haven't got good marks in my Board exam.
Now after 2 years I want to give ISC Board exam again.
Can I sit for ISC Board exam again in order to increase my percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  2. Whether PCM completed candidate can reappear in 12th ISC Board exam with Biology?
  3. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  4. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I reappear if disqualify in 4 subjects of 12th ISC Board exam?
  7. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I reappear in ISC 12th exam after scoring 67% in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th ISC with additional subject?
  10. Possibility to reappear if haven't give 12th Arts Board exam properly? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to appear in 12th Commerce Gujarat Board exam as a Private candidate if completed 10th about 3 years ago?
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago? -- [New]
  13. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?
  14. Possibility to get admission in 12th ISC for 10th NIOS candidate?
  15. Should I reappear for ISC improvement exam in 2015 or not?
  16. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  17. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  18. Should I join PUC if failed twice in 12th ISC Board exam?
29th June 2015, 04:39 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?

Yes, definitely you can give the exam of class 12th ISC again without any issue. For giving the exam again you have follow the following procedure-
>Fill the administration form of Re-appearing in the Exam.
>You have to submit the photocopy of the Report card of class 12th and 11th.
For more information you can contact with the head of your school from where gave the exam of 12th for the first time.
You can also visit at the official website of the ISC board.
29th June 2015, 06:17 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?

No, you cannot appear for class 12 ISC.

One can reappear for ISC if he/ she wish to improve their marks in the respective subject. AS ICSE provides candidate's to reappear for the examination after the declaration of results and it will be permitted in the same academic year.
29th June 2015, 08:03 PM
xiomi china

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I had given my ISC exam of 12th standard 2 years ago.
But I haven't got good marks in my Board exam.
Now after 2 years I want to give ISC Board exam again.
Can I sit for ISC Board exam again in order to increase my percentage?

Yes, you can sit in the ISC examination freshly. And for this you need to take admission in the Higher Senior Secondary School being a correspondent student and fill the examination form and then do reappear in the ISC board and retake the exam and increase your percentage.
30th June 2015, 02:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot directly appear for your board examination being an irregular student.

However, you can pursue your studies after the completion of your Xi standard from any recognized school. Therefore, you will probably have to get admission in class 11 first and than after having cleared the examination, you will probably be eligible to appear for your 12th boards.
30th June 2015, 03:50 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can reappear for the Examination as ISC Board allows the candidates the chance to reappear for the Examination to increase their marks so you must contact your School at first from where you had passed out and all the necessary papers that you need to fill up will be provided by them.
So contact your School as soon as possible so that you can reappear in the Examination to improve your percentage.
14th April 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I was the regular student of ISC and appeared in current ISC exam but due to illness I couldn't complete my exam of all papers and forced to drop.
Now I want to know that how will I able to appear in next year exam on same registration.number.
Will it necessary to go to school and attend classes.
Please guide me.
13th February 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to re give isc paper in same year to improve marks and if yes what are it's effects on your resume
23rd August 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my 12th isc exams direct to the board as a one year loss of 11th std due to some family problems please suggest me a good opinion so that I dont waste an year and appear this year itself for the exama
13th April 2022, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I gave my ISC board exam in 2019.
I passed the examination but i failed only in maths exam.
Can i appear for improvement exam in Maths in 2023?
13th April 2022, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I passed my ISC board exams in 2019 but i failed in maths exam. Can i give improvement exam in Maths in 2023?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?