27th June 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?

Sir,
I want to study my MBBS in Germany with no fee. Is it possible? I am studying in 12th standard. I am very interested in studying MBBS in Germany. Its my goal to study MBBS in Germany. So please tell about it to me with clarity.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  2. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  3. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  4. How to study masters education in germany?
  5. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  6. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  7. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  8. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  9. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?
  10. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  13. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Is IELTS necessary to study MBBS in Germany
  16. How much MBBS costs in Germany? In which language it is taught?
  17. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  18. Admission in MBBS in English medium in Germany or France?
30th June 2015, 01:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?

It is very tough. You will have to be one of the toppers in the SAT Examination and then you must a have great academic track record and after that you have to be flawless in the Personal Interview then only will you be able to study the course of MBBS in Germany without any fee.
Otherwise it is not possible to study the course for free.
You can get a Scholarship of a Particular amount if you are a good student and if you can score good marks in both the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
So prepare for these Entrance Examination to the best of your ability to get the chance of studying the course free or with a Scholarship.
30th June 2015, 08:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to study MBBS in Germany for free. You can get scholarship upto 100% through which your tution fees can be exempted but you need to pay the institutional charges like maintenance and examination fees. Many Germany universities do not have any tution fees for higher level studies but institutional charges are present. So you need to at least pay the institutional charges if you want to study MBBS in Germany.
8th September 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me total amount to study in Germany mbbs. including hostel dues, mess, transport, college fee and other Charges you know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?