27th June 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy course?

Hello Sir,
I am doing Bachelor of Pharmacy course and
after my this course I want to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology.
Please let me know after Bachelor of Pharmacy course
can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  4. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  5. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  6. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  7. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  8. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?
  10. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  11. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT?
  13. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  14. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  16. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?
  17. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
30th June 2015, 05:12 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy course?

Yes you can do diploma in clinical pathology after bachelor of pharmacy. For getting admission you need to give an entrance exam. Your rank score in entrance exam will decide that either you will get seat or not. After CET you go for counselling. In counselling if seat is alloted to you then simpli go to college/university campus and claim your admission.
30th June 2015, 06:36 PM
mwh

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy course?

DCP is a graduation level course.clinical pathology is a specialization in the field of medical science,which is concerned with the diagnosis of disease with the help of clinical tests on bodily fluids.
Diploma in clinical pathology:
duration-2 years
level-diploma after graduation
type-diploma
eligibility-diploma
as you are dont have MBBS you are not eligible for DCP.
30th June 2015, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Clinical pathology diploma is not available for pharmacy graduates. You must have MBBS degree to become eligible for this course and there is no other way of getting admission. If you are a pharmacy graduate then you can only go for clinical pharmacy practice course. You can also go for PHARM. D which is an option for you to get worldwide recognition as pharmacist.
10th September 2020, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What course can I do after completion of b pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?