27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?

Hi,
I had completed my Biochemical Engineering in Biotechnology studies, with Master's degree. Now, I want to do PhD. I was thinking about PhD in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology or PhD in Immunology. Can you give me some advice which option is better?
Grateful in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  2. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  3. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  4. Should I Ph.d in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream after completing M.Pharmacy with Pharmaceutical Biotechnology as specialization?
  5. Previous year question papers and study materials for preparation of National Institute of Immunology PhD entrance exam?
  6. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  7. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  8. Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?
  9. Which country is the best to study MS Biotechnology(Immunology)?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to do PhD in Biotechnology?
  11. Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?
  12. Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?
  13. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  14. Syllabus of M.Pharm ENAT Exam?
  15. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry if completed M.Pharma in Quality Assurance? -- [New]
30th June 2015, 02:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?

Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is the better option among the two options that you have given.
The leading companies of Pharmacy are looking at new innovations in this field.
The potential of this field is immense and there is no limit to what can be achieved with a genuine piece of work in this field.
So try to take admission to the course of PhD in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology as it is one of the best fields do your PhD from and it is also very beneficial in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?