28th June 2015, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?

Hi,
I had completed my Biochemical Engineering in Biotechnology studies, with Master's degree. Now, I want to do PhD. I was thinking about PhD in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology or PhD in Immunology. Can you give me some advice which option is better?
Grateful in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D? -- [New]
  2. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  3. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  4. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  5. Should I Ph.d in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream after completing M.Pharmacy with Pharmaceutical Biotechnology as specialization?
  6. Previous year question papers and study materials for preparation of National Institute of Immunology PhD entrance exam?
  7. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  8. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  9. Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?
  10. Which country is the best to study MS Biotechnology(Immunology)?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to do PhD in Biotechnology?
  12. Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?
  13. Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?
  14. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  15. Syllabus of M.Pharm ENAT Exam?
  16. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?