26th May 2011, 06:13 AM
abhics

Should i continue my job in HCL or go for MCA after completing BCA?

sir..i have done my bca from ipu,delhi and i hve got placed in hcl technology..so i wanted to know shoud i go for mca or go for hcl as it is renowned compony..we all know..and will add experience...which will be better option..?? plzzz help mee..

26th May 2011, 11:51 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Should i continue my job in HCL or go for MCA after completing BCA?

Hiii,

YOu as a very tough question because you have a job so i say that its your choice if you want to go futher study than definelty d=go for MCA or if you have tension abouut your job then ask to company AR he/she give you a idea if their toss condition present or not ..

In this toss condition you are in job but as behalf of company you go for futher study ..
company has its own policy in this condition so read carefully the condition then choose the way what do you want.

Good luck.

Ankur
26th May 2011, 02:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The options mentioned by are both attractive. If there is an urgent need like financially for you to work then certainly take up the HCL offer. But you must pursue a MCA if not now at least at a later stage. Only then will there be career progression. Given an option you should go for MCA. Since you have just cleared BCA you are fresh at the knowledge level. It will be easier for you to continue studies. You will get good offer if not better after MCA course.
26th May 2011, 02:18 PM
SKUMAR76

Hello
After Completing BCA from any university You Must go for MCA. After MCA you get satisfaction from Your Job, better inspite of BCA Level Job Satisfaction & Salery.
26th May 2011, 07:12 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Congratulation to get placed in HCL technologies, now it’s a very critical situation for you that what should I do now. MCA is also good for making career in technical field and experience is must necessary to climb the success path.

You have a very good job in HCL technologies and you are satisfied with your job and want to stay with your job and also want to do MCA then there is only way to do MCA from distance program.

Every industry is demanding the experienced candidate you can take lot of experience and you can also do some certification course along with your job and can make brighter your career.
26th May 2011, 07:19 PM
mandiv

hello
look if you are happy with your job then continue with it but if you do MCA then your salary package will surely increase....
the choice is yours...
all the best
26th May 2011, 11:03 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
if you worked at HCL then you worked another year then you leave
and doing your MCA
and much better facility than HCL.
because you have experience and higher educated....
6th June 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Should i accept my job in CTS after completing BCA or can i do MCA???which s best???
3rd July 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a computer science graduate from DU. I hav a job in Tcs but am in a huge confusion. Shoud i opt for Mca/Msc right now or shoud i go for my job? My plan is to join the job and do Mca from correspondence! suggest me another options i can opt n also tel me what other things can i do for a better future! Thank you.
10th July 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed bca from s.n.dt and now confuse what next?is mca beter or sap or abap?i als want to know about iit mca.
2nd August 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
if I do .net from the hcl what is the scop and placement
30th September 2011, 10:10 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hiii,

YOu as a very tough question because you have a job so i say that its your choice if you want to go futher study than definelty d=go for MCA or if you have tension abouut your job then ask to company AR he/she give you a idea if their toss condition present or not ..

In this toss condition you are in job but as behalf of company you go for futher study ..
company has its own policy in this condition so read carefully the condition then choose the way what do you want.

Good luck.

Ankur
30th September 2011, 11:54 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello friend,

every company requires master degree but as you are a graduate student,
i will suggest you to do MCA.....
MCA is a three year course but if you do your job continue then you will
reach at the position after 3 years at which a MCA student placed....

//so it will be better for you to continue your job and do MCA from
correspondence........
12th October 2011, 06:37 PM
biswas1908

I strongly recomend that You continue your job and carry out MCA.. leaving a job will take you back in the fieldand Your update on latest tends will be lost.. it's hard to balance both but careful planning and sail you out remember if you are ina company chances of getting better oppertunites within and outside are much higher than sitting at home..

so as an adive continue both side by side...
30th November 2011, 06:23 PM
m.khushhal

Hi....
>>>Dear,Every thing depends on your choice.
>>>HCL is not a bad company to start your career with.It is one of the leading IT sector companies in the corporate world.
Working there will provide you with a lot of things to learn and skills to acquire.
You will have a lot of opportunity in future if you start you career with HCL.

If you are willing to study then , it is also a good option going for higher education.
After your Post Graduation, you will get a much high paying job than now and better options to choose from.

Remember "Something learned is never wasted".
30th November 2011, 06:24 PM
m.khushhal

Hi....
>>>Dear,Every thing depends on your choice.
>>>HCL is not a bad company to start your career with.It is one of the leading IT sector companies in the corporate world.
Working there will provide you with a lot of things to learn and skills to acquire.
You will have a lot of opportunity in future if you start you career with HCL.

If you are willing to study then , it is also a good option going for higher education.
After your Post Graduation, you will get a much high paying job than now and better options to choose from.

Remember "Something learned is never wasted".
30th November 2011, 10:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend , HCL is a well recognized company, and as you got a job in HCL then do not leave the job, continue it..

because now a days it is very difficult to get a job..

So, at least continue your job for some years then you can go for MCA course.

Or, if money is the burden then you can continue your job and go for MCA course in correspondence..

Which will also give you better designation.

So, now you decide what you want..
All the best.
19th January 2012, 10:15 AM
adlsm

continue in HCL for atleast 2 yrs
it would provide a good experience certificate which shall be beneficial in your future, and later you can do MCA
25th May 2020, 01:19 AM
Lovypamnani

I think hcl is a very nice company to continue with you but if you wish to have a master's degree you can go for it.
But I would suggest go for masters only if you get good college otherwise don't waste your time doing from a regular college instead you can gain more experience in the same feild and enhance your cv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?