28th June 2015, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

Central government job details after B.E in Mechanical engineering?

sir I am BE mechanical 3 rd year. I want central government job in which sector. and what are the job's available after completing Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  3. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  4. What can I do to get a job in central government after studying diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 95%
  5. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  7. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  8. Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  10. How to do distance learning engineering after doing central government job?
  11. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  12. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  13. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  15. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
30th June 2015, 02:38 PM
mwh

Default Re: Central government job details after B.E in Mechanical engineering?

After graduation in mechanical engineering you have lot of opportunities in government sector.
If you qualify in the GATE EXAM you can get job in psu companies.
PSU Companies in india are:
BHEL
BEL ,HPCL,EIL,BPCL,MECON,NACL,NLC,NHPC,SAIL,NTPC,IOCL, ONGC,RAITEL,RITES,UCI,mazagon clock.
BE/B.tech full time regular course approved by AICTE are eligible.
There are different exam to get jobs in different sectors:
RRB EXAM:RAILWAY jobs
SSC EXAM:JUNIOR ENGINEER jobs
UPSC EXAM:IAS,DEFENCE service.
IBPS EXAM:BANK jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?