28th June 2015, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

What r the appertunities after the my completion of diploma in mechanical Engg , can I do aero space Engg ,and how to apply ,how much cost it will have,are any other courses available tell me I have to study .... And any opportunity in abroad to study.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  3. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  4. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  7. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers?
  9. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  13. Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?
  14. Can I study M.E Nanotechnology after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  18. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
30th June 2015, 08:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible for the course of Aero Space Engineering.
You must continue with Mechanical Engineering or you can study Automobile Engineering.
To go Abroad and study Engineering you must crack the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
Once you are able to crack these two Entrance Examination you will be eligible to study the course of Engineering Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?