26th May 2011, 12:05 PM
Prarit.Mutneja

Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?

Sir,

I have completed my 12th (sen. sec.) this year and have scored the following marks:-
English - 67
Chemistry - 44
Physics - 37
Maths - 38
Computer Science - 67
Music - 77

I need to ask that which are the courses I would be eligible for, to join Merchant Navy?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanking you
Prarit Mutneja.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Arch course after scoring 84 in English, 44 in Maths and overall percentage of 51% in 12th?
  2. Can i do BSc after passing 10th from Polytechnic?
  3. Am I eligible for JAM Chemistry exam if haven't studies maths in 10+2?
  4. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 81, 87, 91 and 59 in PCM and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for a seat in COMEDK after scoring 65, 61, 42, 39 in Electronics, Maths, Chemistry respectively?
  7. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  8. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  9. Books to prepare for ISAT exam? What is the portion of the exam?
  10. Admission procedure and probable date of admission in Class 11th?
  11. Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  12. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 80% in Chemistry, 92% in maths and 67% in Physics?
  13. Why to choose Biology as a subject?
  14. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th?
  15. How to become a pilot after scoring 65% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry
  16. What are the courses available for me after passing 12th? I am interested in Maths and Chemistry
  17. Am I eligible for ISEET after scoring 80 in Physics, 73 in maths and 54 in Chemistry?
  18. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
2nd November 2011, 10:31 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?

Hello,
As per the marks you have occupy in senior secondary, your overall percentage will be 55%.So you can apply for B.E./Computer science/BBA or if you are interested in Music then you can continue your carrier with music..
Although it's completely depends on your interest that what would you opt..for merchant navy you can apply for All India Merchant Navy Entrance Exam conducted online in the month of December.for more information you can visit-www.bharatshipping.com
Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?