1st July 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Best government job after B.Com honors? What are the type of private sector job suitable for B.Com?

Sir, What is the best government job after b.com (houn's)?Are any type of private sector job is suitable for b.com?please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs suitable for MCA passout students in government or private sector?
  2. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the permanent jobs in government sector?
  4. What type of job should I choose until I find a suitable job in government sector? I have done B.Tech in ME
  5. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  8. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  9. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  11. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  12. What are career opportunities after B.Com.?
  13. What specialization to choose in MBA after completing B.Com in Computer Application?
  14. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  15. What type of jobs are better for Arts graduates? Can I get a government jobs?
  16. Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?
  17. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  18. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
18th July 2015, 07:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best government job after B.Com honors? What are the type of private sector job suitable for B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, What is the best government job after b.com (houn's)?Are any type of private sector job is suitable for b.com?please tell me.
B.Com is the most compatible course for all jobs. Lots of job opportunities are there for Commerce graduates in Government banks. A lot of government banks have come out with examinations. One can appear for the competitive examinations after clearing which, can appear for the personal interviews. When one search for a job in government sector means has to face lot of competition. Nowadays, the competition is high, one has to prepare precisely to get a government job. There lots of vacancies in State Government jobs also one can appear for Group IV and Group II examinations conducted by the State Government for the state Government jobs. The aspirant can get a job in central government jobs also, by clearing the examinations conducted by them. There is Lot of openings in private sectors Banks and BPOs. Many private banks are also looking for commerce graduates, they conduct the examinations separately. One can appear for the examinations conducted by the private banks. There is lot of openings in corporate companies also for the post of accountants, huge opportunities in private companies with respectable salary. One can get a job in BPOs also in accounts graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?