1st July 2015, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam details after completing BCA students.

I have completed my sy bca studies in india and planning to complete my mca in abroad so which entrance exam should I give to study in abroad

4th July 2015, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam details after completing BCA students.

To pursue MCA course in Abroad after completion of your BCA course from a recognised university, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examination is a standardised English Language test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad universities. Some of the universities give first preference to candidates who have work experience. Since, you are pursuing BCA course, on the basis of TOEFL/IELTS examinations score, you can get admission in MCA course.
5th July 2015, 12:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam details after completing BCA students.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my sy bca studies in india and planning to complete my mca in abroad so which entrance exam should I give to study in abroad
You have completed BCA degree so you are eligible for MCA course in abroad but you must have good score in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?