1st July 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?

Sir,
I have completed my 11th class in CBSE school,
and I want to change my school for 12th CBSE.
Kindly tell me how can I get admission in
12th class in CBSE Board?

2nd July 2015, 08:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?

To change your school for pursuing 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from another school, you need to obtain Transfer/Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school along with previous years marks sheet where you wish to take admission in 12th standard. By completing the application procedure required to get admission in 12th standard, you can get admission in 12th standard in new CBSE Board school.
2nd July 2015, 11:29 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?

To change your school in 12th class just visit the admission section of the desired school and ask for admission form. Write an application to the admission cell and submit the following documents along with it :
  • Transfer Certificate from previous school
  • 10th and 11th Marks-sheet
  • 10th passing certificate
2nd July 2015, 03:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Generally as per CBSE rules, a candidate is not allowed to change from one school to another school, while pursuing his/her intermediate.But, a candidate can get exemption from this rule, by getting permission from his/her school principal. So, first you should try to convince your school principal with any valid reason, then if principal agrees for transfer, you can change to another CBSE school to pursue your 12th standard.
2nd July 2015, 05:30 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you are allowed to change your school in 12th standard as you are transferring your admission from a CBSE affiliated school to another CBSE affiliated school. According to me you will not face any difficulty in changing school.

First of all visit to school campus where you want to get admission. After that have a meeting with school principal. Explain the reason behind changing school and ask all formalities required for changing school. After that take a admission form, fill it properly and submit it to school. Pay admission fee as well as submit all required documents there. After that you will be admitted in New school.

Documents required for changing school are :-

1. School Leaving Certificate (SLC).
2. Character Certificate.
3. 10th Standard Mark Sheet.
4. Mark Sheet of 11th Standard.
5. Address Proof.
2nd July 2015, 05:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school
3rd July 2015, 10:31 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello

-> It is not a big deal to change your school after your 11th standard. Basically you have to inform your current school in order to get required documents.

-> Fulfill all the rules of school like collection of report cards, school leaving certificate etc according to requirements of particular CBSE school.

-> At the end you have to submit a migration certificate from your previous board which contains a statement that have no problem with your migration process.

all the best
5th July 2015, 04:27 PM
pointer01

You can change your school very easily after 11th class. As you will remain in the same board(CBSE) so there will be no problem.
You may required the following documents-
@ transfer certificate from previous school.
@Pass certificate of class 10th.
@report card of class 11th.

You just have to visit the Admission section of the school and you have to fill the application form. You have to follow the admission procedure of that school. After that you will get the admission.
15th February 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is approval from CBSE board required if we want to change school after completing 11th std? What is the role of Ajmer in such cases?
5th April 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I am shifting to Delhi from bikaner, I have completed my 11th from cbse passing it from 63%,can I get admission in another school for 12th (cbse)?
24th May 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I change my school for 12th, after passing 11th to other school
23rd July 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am reading 11th in odisha board and I want to study 12th in ISC board. sir,is it possible to get admission in 12th in ISC board.
18th January 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

We are shiffting from south delhi to north-west delhi and that is why i want to tranffer my admission in that school in 12th standard this year. So i want to know what is the procedure,and problem may come against me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?