1st July 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for JEE Advanced and submit caste certificate at the time of admission being an OBC candidate?

Hello Sir,
I have qualified for JEE Advanced in OBC category. But till now I don't have caste certificate. Can I apply without caste certificate in JEE Advanced? I will submit my caste certificate at the time of admission.
With Regards-
Chandardeep Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Does I have to show my caste certificate for admission in IIT if qualified in JEE Advanced which is applied under OBC category?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  3. Do I need to submit an OBC certificate to appear for IITJEE under OBC quota?
  4. Is it necessary to submit OBC certificate for IIT JEE?
  5. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  7. OBC caste certificate required with IIT JEE form? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  10. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  11. On basis 1 lakh 50 thousand candidates will be selected for JEE Advanced 2015 exam?
  12. What should I do after clearing 12th to enter IIT?
  13. What to do for entrance in IIT after passing with 70% in science?
  14. Whether the new OBC certificate issued by Central Government will be accepted at the time of registration?
  15. Can I submit IIT JEE form without having OBC certificate?
  16. Admission in NIT, Suratkal for an OBC candidate who has scored 101 marks in JEE Mains and 98% in 12th? Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advanced?
  17. How to do M.Tech from IIT? I opted for electronics and communication engineering in B.Tech
  18. Is it necessary to submit OBC-NLC certificate for JEE advance 2015?
2nd July 2015, 11:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for JEE Advanced and submit caste certificate at the time of admission being an OBC candidate?

No, it is not possible to apply for JEE Advanced examination without submitting caste certificate being an OBC candidate. Candidates who are eligible to register for JEE Advanced examination must have to upload the below mentioned documents at the time of JEE Advanced online registration :-

1. A colour photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centred in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months. The photograph should be such that it will allow unambiguous identification of the candidate.

2. Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it (or) Birth Certificate.

3. Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this exam in 2014).

4. Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression.

5. Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature.

6. If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.

7. Caste Certificate for candidates who belong to OBC/SC/ST/PWD category.

8. If the candidate's 12th standard Board is outside India, they need to submit a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
2nd July 2015, 04:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for JEE Advanced and submit caste certificate at the time of admission being an OBC candidate?

Yes, you can apply for now, but do remember that once you have cleared your examination and at the time of admission you don't have your caste certificate in your hand, you will not be selected even if you do score pretty well in the entrance examination. Even strict actions can be taken against you by the council.
2nd July 2015, 07:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have qualified for JEE Advanced in OBC category. But till now I don't have caste certificate. Can I apply without caste certificate in JEE Advanced? I will submit my caste certificate at the time of admission.
With Regards-
Chandardeep Kumar
You can not apply this year in OBC category but in next year, you can apply. You can not submit your OBC certificate at the time admission because you apply JEE Advanced exam in General category.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE advanced exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
4th July 2015, 01:07 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
With Regards-
Chandardeep Kumar
I don't think you can apply. But, you can try in some good private universities like: Osmania, VIT, Lovely Professional University, Thapar University...... etc. Just check-out their websites for detail info. regarding admission procedure...
2nd May 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i am eligible for jee advanced in obc-ncl categories. and i have a obc cast certificate but i could not able to submit my ncl certificate before last date of jee advanced form submition can i submit it later??
30th April 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have my caste certificate. But spelling mistake in my name. What should I do .
Only Ni and Nee spelling mistake becoz of conversion Hindi to English .
In all other document is same except caste certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?