1st July 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Distance M.Sc being a Mathematics graduate? List of universities for admission?

Hello everyone,

How and in which university I can do
M.Sc through distance education?
I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics. Can someone please answer me my query soon.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges or universities in which I can get admission in M.Phil mathematics?
  2. List of the universities in India to do MSc in Mathematics
  3. List of Universities started admission for Ph.D in Mathematics?
  4. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil in Mathematics through Distance Learning? List of Universities that offer M.Phil in Mathematics in West Bengal?
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  7. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  9. Is it possible for me to complete my B.Com graduation being 40 years old now?
  10. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  11. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  12. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  13. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  14. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  15. Which all post graduation courses are based only on Maths?
  16. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2015, 02:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Distance M.Sc being a Mathematics graduate? List of universities for admission?

You can do Distance M.Sc in Mathematics by applying for the Course in the Universities where the Distance M.Sc course if offered.
The list of Universities where you can study the course of Distance Mathematics are:
1. IGNOU
2. University of Madras
3. Birla Institute of Technology & Science- Pilani
4. Bharathiar University
5. Sikkim Manipal University
These are the Best Universities for the course of Distance M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?