1st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I study further and settle in Abroad if completed B.Tech and working in BPO?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech and I have been working in some BPO. I want to explore my options regarding Higher studies in Abroad where I can later settle down and earn. What should I do for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?
  2. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. What are the career options for me having completed B.Com course with 49% and working for BPO?
  7. Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?
  8. Can I do MBA after a big gap of almost 4 years in graduation? I have been working for a BPO in the mean time
  9. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  10. Likely issues during interviews due to 5 year gap between MBA and graduation?
  11. Can I get a job abroad, particularly in middle easy after passing B.E in Computer Engineering?
  12. Is it a barrier to pursue MBA if working in BPO?
  13. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  14. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  15. How to study CA CPT course after working in BPO sector
  16. What should I study further in Abroad if completed B.Tech(Automobile Engineering)?
  17. Hi all, I am working with a BPO
  18. Higher Studies for BPO workers to make a better career -- [Most Discussed]
2nd July 2015, 12:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further and settle in Abroad if completed B.Tech and working in BPO?

If you want to study in Aboard, first you should complete some exams called GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in foreign universities. If you get admission in any university, you can move to Aboard to pursue your further studies. After completing your education in Aboard, you should search for any job and you should apply for work permit VISA, If your work permit VISA is approved, you can settle in Aboard.
2nd July 2015, 05:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further and settle in Abroad if completed B.Tech and working in BPO?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT examination based on selection of course & country you wish to pursue in Abroad. And also you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in Abroad universities. Once you qualify and report your scores to universities, they will send you an I20 and you can join in the university for pursuing your higher studies. If you find job before completion of your studies in Abroad, you can get work visa and you can settle in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?