1st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?

Sir,
I want to study MBBS in China but according to MCI, I will get certificate only after qualifying Screening Test organized by MCI. In this case I think it is not good to apply for Bank Education Loan. I am so much confused. Kindly tell me should I apply for Bank Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC?
  7. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  9. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  10. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  11. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  12. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  17. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  18. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
11th July 2015, 12:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?

Yes, you are right that you need to appear and clear the MCI screening test if you want to practice in India after completion of your MBBS in China. There is no link between this and your education loan. If you opt for education loan or if you do not opt, there is only one option before you to practice in India on completion of MBBS in China - Clear the screening test of MCI. Hence make sure you get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute of China and study well to settle in India. You can definitely take education loan if you are ready to work hard and not stable financially provided you get admission in a good institute of China.
23rd September 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?

Sir
I take admission in mbbs Ukraine for my son .I applied for education lot in sbi but the branch manager replied no for loan and rejected it.is it fare ? Guide me can I not get loan for Ukraine. The university is mci recognised,Odessa national medical university
Reply me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?