2nd July 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

From where I should study PhD in Finance if completed MBA and being a citizen of Chhattisgarh?

Hello everyone,
I want to do PhD in Finance. From where can I do? I have completed MBA in Finance and I live in Chhattisgarh. Is there some near by place from where I can do PhD?

Related Questions:
15th July 2015, 03:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: From where I should study PhD in Finance if completed MBA and being a citizen of Chhattisgarh?

You can pursue the course of PhD in Finance from your Home State if you can get admission to Indian Institute of Management Raipur.
If you have 55% marks in your Masters Degree then you are eligible for the course of PhD.
You need to clear the NET Examination and once you have done so you need to apply for the course of PhD in Finance and there will be a Personal Interview which will be conducted by IIM Raipur and once you clear that you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?