2nd July 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am the student of Civil Engineering Diploma of 5th semester. I want to do Vocational Training in L&T. How can I apply? Please guide me. I am waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  3. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in Nagarjuna Construction Company for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester candidate?
  10. How can I apply for training while in 5th semester of civil engineering
  11. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  12. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?
  15. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  17. List of institutes which offer AutoCAD Training in Winter for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student in Chhattisgarh?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
4th July 2015, 01:29 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am the student of Civil Engineering Diploma of 5th semester. I want to do Vocational Training in L&T. How can I apply? Please guide me. I am waiting for your reply.

You are not eligible for the Vocational training in the Field of Civil Domain as of now. You need to apply for the Vocational training in the 7th semester of your degree that is in your final year. Still you are too young for the vocational training.
22nd September 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?

Respected sir. I am the student of civil engineering of 5th sem pursuing from bihar government engineering college.
I want to do training in l&t .how can I apply?
Please help me.... & give me full details of graduated civil engineering training in l&t..
24th September 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am student of mechanical engineering and I want to do internship training but I can't how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?