3rd July 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

How to get government job at an age of 33 years and have completed graduation in Arts?

i have cross the age of 33 & i have the govt jobs so plz tell me how to get the govt jobs at this stage. I have completed gruduation in Arts faculty from Amravati university dist Amravti (maharashtra). I have also completed English typing in 30 wpm , computer course of MSCIT & Tally.

Related Questions:
  1. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  2. In which field can I get a government job after Bachelor in Arts?
  3. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  5. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  6. Can I get a government job when am 33 years age old and completed MA in Sanskrit?
  7. What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?
  8. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  9. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a government job if I have completed diploma in agriculture at the age of 20 years?
  11. How can I get Government Job having done Graduation in Arts?
  12. Can I get Government jobs if completed B.A. with 50% from Andhra University Distance Education being a 35 years old? Age limit to apply for Government jobs?
  13. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  15. Can I get jobs in Air Force having completed Graduation in Arts stream?
  16. Can I get Government Job in any Department being a candidate with an age of 34.5 years having completed B.Com course?
  17. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E?
  18. What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45%
5th July 2015, 01:53 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job at an age of 33 years and have completed graduation in Arts?

To get a government Jobs There are certain eligibility criteria which the candidates have to fulfill :

The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize University.
The Age limit is 21 - 32 years, There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For General Category candidates, the new age limit is 32 years and the number of attempts is 06.

For OBC Category candidates, the new age limit is 35 years and the number of attempts is 09.

For SC/SC Category candidates, the new age limit is 37 years while the number of attempts unlimited.

You can apply for UPSC , SSC, Banking Sector for govt jobs . .
5th July 2015, 07:07 PM
mwh

Default Re: How to get government job at an age of 33 years and have completed graduation in Arts?

The minimum age required to get government jobs for general category candidates is 30 years.for Obc it is 33 years and sc/st it is 35 years.
Minimum qualification required to become drawing teacher is post graduation in arts or should have diploma in painting,bachelors of fine arts with specialization in painting.
To become teacher for secondary classes you should have B.ed.
So,both the jobs notification will be released by government.and you have qualify in the written exam to become government teacher.
5th July 2015, 11:07 PM
xiomi china

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have cross the age of 33 & i have the govt jobs so plz tell me how to get the govt jobs at this stage. I have completed gruduation in Arts faculty from Amravati university dist Amravti (maharashtra). I have also completed English typing in 30 wpm , computer course of MSCIT & Tally.

So, based on your Qualification and the current age and all the factor as well as Situation i can suggest you with the following typical Government Job based on my research :

1. Typist in High Court or Notary office.
2. Data Entry job in Secretariat.
3. Teacher in any central government School.
4. As a Clerk in any Government university.
10th July 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Im 32years 11 months completed msc physics. Could plz let me know what are possible govt job options are there for me...thank you lavanya
10th January 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 yrs old, completed graduation in B.E - IT.
Also i have an experience of 8.8 yrs in IT field as a software engineer.
Now I would to enter in government sector and leave IT.
Is it possible now. Kindly suggest
13th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am 31 year old and 12th passed from Delhi I can get the the govt job in any field please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?