3rd July 2015, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completing diploma in India?

sir,i am doing diploma from ece in India but after this I want to go abroad for btech in the same trade can i? also I am diploma after my 10th by securing 80% in 10th
Exams? if so please tell me the whole procedure for this i shall be very thankful to you....! You can also mail me [email protected]..!

4th July 2015, 10:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completing diploma in India?

Yes, you can study B.Tech in Aboard, after diploma course in India. To apply for admission, first you should complete SAT exam, after completing SAT exam, you can apply for admission by sending your application and required documents to your selected list of universities. And the important thing is that, foreign universities offer admission in the first year of Bachelor's course, but, in second year as that was going in India.
5th July 2015, 01:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am doing diploma from ece in India but after this I want to go abroad for btech in the same trade can i? also I am diploma after my 10th by securing 80% in 10th
Exams? if so please tell me the whole procedure for this i shall be very thankful to you....! You can also mail me [email protected]..!
If you have completed 12th standard degree then you are eligible to do B.tech course in abroad but you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
12th May 2018, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Which university abroad offers admission to direct second year in btech for indian diploma students ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?