4th July 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?

I am a nursery teacher in a gurgaon school for last 3and half year.My school is now moving for CBSE affiliation. I had done my NTT /PTT.I have cleared CTET paper 1 in d year 2013.I have done B.Ed from MDU in d year 2014 with 69.8%.Right now i m 43 years. Please let me know whether I am eligible to apply in any recognized school or in my school for 1st to 3 rd std teacher job.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  2. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  4. How to become a computer teacher in CBSE affiliated school after completing B.Tech IT? Is B.Ed a must? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  6. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. How can I give the English PG course exam after passing MA in Psychology and B.Ed and while working as a teacher in affiliated school of CBSE?
  9. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  10. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  11. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  12. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
  13. Maximum age limit for recruitment of PGT Teacher(Female) in government CBSE affiliated school?
  14. Procedure to open NIOS affiliated school for a professional teacher who has 18 years of work experience?
  15. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  17. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  18. Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?
6th July 2015, 12:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?

Yes, if you have completed your B.Ed course, you are eligible to apply for teacher post in any school and you can teach minimum up to 5th standard, if you have good knowledge in any subjects like Maths, Science, Social, etc. So, you can apply for teacher post in CBSE affiliated school or any other school and as a candidate who have experience, you can easily get a job to teach 1st and 2nd standard students.
6th July 2015, 05:22 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?

Hello,

Yes Dear, definitely you are eligible to apply for teaching in any recognized school.

You can apply into your school or if you want to apply in any other school then, you can also apply.

As you have 3 and half years of experience you will get the job for teaching very easily.

All the best.
7th July 2015, 10:45 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello

As you are a teacher currently then you can definitely apply for another teaching job in any desired school. You simply need to clear the interview or test according to criteria of particular school. Also your experience plays a beneficial role for your job. so just try,all the very best !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?