26th May 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?

i have compleated my d.ed programme with 76% in government college, and recently given exams for B.A. with subjects marathi and history in YCMOU, so how much percentage require for B.Ed admission and is it possible to get admission in B.Ed. how much are the fees for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  3. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  5. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  6. How to get admission in UP B.Ed in any college of UP? What is the fee structure?
  7. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  8. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  9. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  10. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  12. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  13. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  14. What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?
  15. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  16. What is the required percentage for admission in AMIE? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
18th August 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?

plz tel me wat s last date od b.ed n fee structure of private n hw to get forms n hw to apply and percentage is req minimum hw much 45%can apply in b.e.d
30th April 2012, 12:57 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

Default Re: Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?

you have to pass degree with minimum of 60% and then give an entrance for ed-cet. if u qualify in that exam with good marks then govt will give a seat in he any of the college then u will join with development fee of 5500/- only.
11th June 2012, 09:03 PM
sahiljain12

Smile Re: Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?

Hi Buddy,

In order to apply for any examination we should check the details whether we're eligible or not.
Candidates who have completed their graduation from any of the recognized university are applicable for B.Ed course.Candidate's graduation marks must be above 50% . Although for SC/ST candidates this marks is decreased to above 45%.Only Arts and Science department students are eligible for B.Ed course.There are some institute provide B.Ed course for B.Com and BBA candidates as well.

Eligibility :

You must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Your aggregate in Graduation must not be less than 50% .
You must be a Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern i.e no academic year lost during your education tenure.
There must be no active back subjects in Graduation and also in your previous academic career.

Age Limit :

The course in India that does not have any Age Limits is B.Ed.So if you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you can join this course at any stage of your life.

But Every university have their own entrance examination conducted for admission in B.Ed.

General --> 50%
SC/ST --> 45%
All The Best.
17th September 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know private b.ed college in ranch and their admission processure.
26th December 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir will i know what is the scope for science student if they do b.ed do they get first preference due to they are from science field
17th March 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether i get admission in any b.ed collage ,if my marks were below than 45%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?