6th July 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Should i try in areonatic engg. After completing diploma in electronics and communication? Can someone give me the information on this soon as possible? Hope that I will get the reply with some good advice for me to carry forward from here.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  6. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  10. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Which college is the best to do Aeronautical Engineering after finishing diploma in Electronics and Communication from Bangalore?
  14. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  15. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
7th July 2015, 09:22 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Yes you can apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE. Since any stream of diploma are eligible to apply for " Aeronautical Engineering ". So you need not worry about the stream of diploma.

And one more thing some colleges restricts the stream in Diploma for Aeronautical Engineering. So you have to select the College first there by you will get an idea for admission.

List of Diploma stream eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering :

>> Mechanical Engineering

>> Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Electrical Engineering

>> Civil Engineering .

So undoubtedly you have a chance to applied for it.
7th July 2015, 11:39 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Definitely you can apply apply for the bachelor degree in the aeronautical engineering after completing your diploma in any of the stream.

One of the interesting thing is that if you go for the bachelor degree after completing your diploma then you will get direct admission in the second year.

You simply have to appear in the "LEET entrance exam" for that.

My suggestion to you is that you should try to score as much as you can for securing a good college for you.

Here is some college for you :

** Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT),

Contact details :

Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga East,Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019, 022 3361 2222 ‎

Manav Rachna College of Engineering

Contact details :

Rocky Area, Faridabad, Haryana 121003 ‎
0129 419 8100 ‎
7th July 2015, 11:44 AM
vickyhansi

The basic eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering is 12th standard from a recognized university with PCM subjects.

As you have done diploma in Electronics and Communication, you can give Lateral exam to take admission into Aeronautical Engineering.

You must have passed diploma with 55% marks from a recognized university.

You have no active backlogs.

See Best college to do Aeronautical Engineering and their lateral entry exam.
7th July 2015, 06:48 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Sorry,but you are not eligible to do your graduation course in Aeronautical engineering with diploma in Electronics and communication engineering

The list of course you are eligible to do after doing yopur diploma in Electronics and Communication are as follows.

.Computer Science and Engineering,
.Electronics and Communication Engineering,
.Electronics and Control Systems Engineering,
.Electronics and Telematics,
.Information Technology,
.Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.

Check the above listed courses,those are the only courses you are eligible to do in your graduation in Engineering field.
7th July 2015, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering. To be eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course in B.Tech, you must have pursued your Diploma course in Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering. Since, you have pursued Diploma in ECE, you need to opt the same stream in Engineering course.
7th July 2015, 11:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Should i try in areonatic engg. After completing diploma in electronics and communication? Can someone give me the information on this soon as possible? Hope that I will get the reply with some good advice for me to carry forward from hingere.

Thank you!
No, after completion of diploma in ECE you can not get admission in B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. But you can do B.E/B.Tech in ECE through lateral entry exam.

The eligibility qualification for the lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
8th July 2015, 02:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can opt for your Aeronautical Engineering after the successful completion of your Diploma course and after having cleared LEET examination, as it is the basic requirement to opt for B.Tech course after Diploma to have appeared and cleared LEET examination.

You should have however scored not less than 55% in your Diploma course and should not have any pending backlog papers to clear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?