6th July 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?

Sir/Mam,

Can I do B.SC after diploma in instrumentation Engg. If yes in which year & what r the conditions? I have no idea on what to be done next. So, it would be really helpful if you can give me this information soon as possible? Thank you very much!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  2. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  3. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  6. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  7. Can I do B.Sc after Diploma in Instrumentation? In which year will I get admission?
  8. Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma
  9. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  12. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a diploma holder in Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  15. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  16. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  17. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  18. Is there less scope for girls in Automation? I have completed B.E ECE -- [Most Discussed]
7th July 2015, 11:30 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?

You can not do B.Sc after diploma in Instrumentation Engineering. To do B.Sc from recognized board, You should have passed 12th standard from a recognized university.

You can do B.Tech after diploma in Instrumentation Engineering LEET exam.

You can get direct admission in 2nd year of Engineering degree after diploma through LEET exam.
7th July 2015, 11:34 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?

You can not do B.Sc after diploma in Instrumentation Engineering. To do B.Sc from recognized board, You should have passed 12th standard from a recognized university.

You can do B.Tech after diploma in Instrumentation Engineering LEET exam.

You can get direct admission in 2nd year of Engineering degree after diploma through LEET exam.
7th July 2015, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Can I do B.SC after diploma in instrumentation Engg. If yes in which year & what r the conditions? I have no idea on what to be done next. So, it would be really helpful if you can give me this information soon as possible? Thank you very much!
Yes, after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering you are eligible for B.Sc course. But you are not eligible to get admission in 2nd year.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with science department are eligible to get admission in B.Sc course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
8th July 2015, 02:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria:

> Students who have cleared their class 12 with more than 55 percent marks can apply for this program.

> Minimum age to join this course is 18 years. There is no upper age limit

As, you have not appeared for your 12th board examination, you are however, not eligible to go for B.Sc course, however you can get admission in B.E. or B.Tech courses by appearing for LEET examination.
11th October 2021, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bsc.IT after completing Diploma in instrumentation technology and what is the criteria/eligibility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?