7th July 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to give USMLE exam while doing masters in US?

Hello sir/mam,

I waan to knw which masters wil hav gud future and more pay.. can we write usmle while doung masters in us? Is der any advantage if we write usmle after doing masters in us? Can someone please advice me in this matter and give me the right suggestion for the same?

Thanks!

5th May 2023, 12:24 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to give USMLE exam while doing masters in US?

The decision to take the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) while pursuing your masters depends on your career goals and aspirations. If you plan to pursue master degree course in United States and want a medical career there, USMLE can be a good idea.

The USMLE is a three-step examination required for medical licensure in the United States. Passing it is an important step towards obtaining a medical residency and practicing in the US. It require a lot of your time and attention for the preparation. You should fulfill the specific requirements for the exam and make sure that you have the necessary academic background to take it. You may need to take additional course or training to meet the academic requirement of the exam.

Additionally, preparing for the USMLE can be expensive and time consuming, so you should consider the financial implications.
30th June 2023, 10:16 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Is it good to give USMLE exam while doing masters in US?

Candidates from India who want to pursue their medical career in the US should know the strategies of USMLE Preparation for Indian students to clear this exam successfully because this is a very tough exam that requires rigorous preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?