7th July 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in AMIE for NIOS Intermediate PCM candidate?

Hello,
I have completed Intermediate in PCM from NIOS Board. I want to know that this NIOS certificate is valid for admission in AMIE course? Please do reply related to this issue.

8th July 2015, 03:39 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in AMIE for NIOS Intermediate PCM candidate?

Hello,

Yes Dear, you can definitely get the admission in AMIE. There will no problem if you are a candidate of NIOS board.

NIOS board is also a highly reputed and recognized board in India. So, Don't worry you will get the admission.

Eligibility criteria for AMIE exam-

*You will have attain the age of 17 years on the date of his application.

*Candidates who have passed 10+2 level and secured at least 45% marks in aggregate in science subjects(PCM) shall only be eligible to apply.

Good Luck.
8th July 2015, 09:27 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in AMIE for NIOS Intermediate PCM candidate?

Basic Eligibility Criteria AMIE:

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You must consist at least 45% marks in 12th standard.

There are 2 section, namely Section A and Section B in this examination.

Section A is common for all candidates. Under Section B, a particular discipline of Engineering has be chosen from among the streams offered.
6th February 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir currently I working in psu but my qualifications is not sufficient for AMIE so I want to do first SSC from NIOS and than AMIE is possible for me ???
16th March 2021, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue amie if i don't have pcm in 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?