7th July 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?

Hello Sir,
I have passed my M.A. in Ancient History with 56% marks. I want direct admission PhD in Ancient History without any entrance exam. Is this possible because I am married woman and I have two children.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 53% in M.A.(History)? -- [New]
  2. Previous paper of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus for Ancient history for M.A entrance exam in JNU?
  4. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  5. When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD course if pursuing M.Phil in History?
  7. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History?
  9. What is the syllabus of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu?
  10. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear to study Ph.D in History?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 10th as a Private candidate if completed Graduation being a 27 years old married woman?
  13. Which topic should I choose for Ph.D programme if completed MA in Ancient History & Culture?
  14. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  17. Possibility to study M.A.(Anthropology) in JNU for B.A.(History) graduate?
  18. What is the exact syllabus of history for JNU entrance exam?
11th July 2015, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?

Without entrance exam is only possible when you have some extra qualifications along with your masters degree. If you have experience of 5 years in your field then you can apply for admission without entrance exam but you have to appear for interview stage.

Those who have NET/SET/JRF score or M.Phil qualification are also exempted from entrance exam stage and are eligible for direct interview stage. Hence, if you have these qualifications then be ready for the interview stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?