7th July 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I have done my M.A. in English Literature and would like to do my PhD in English Literature in UK. Kindly tell me about the colleges in UK which are providing this PhD? And the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  3. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  5. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  6. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  7. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  8. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  9. List of approved Ph.D? How should I do Ph.D in English Literature?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission for Ph.D course in English Literature? In which month will the admissions start for Ph.D degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  12. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  13. Information about PhDin English Literature from IGNOU?
  14. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
  16. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Colleges or universities which offer ma english literature in evening or night classes?
15th July 2015, 06:08 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you must clear both these Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of PhD in English Literature from UK.
Once you do this you there will be a Personal Interview and if you are able to crack the Personal Interview then you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
The Universities offering the course of PhD in English Literature in UK is as follows:
1. University of Aberdeen
2. Camberwell College of Arts
3. University of Birmingham
4. Bishop Grosseteste University
5. University of Buckingham
6. University of Chichester
7. University of Bradford
8. University of Cambridge
You should try and get admission into one of these Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?