8th July 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the renewal of my central sector scholarship if I have lost it?

Respected Sir/Madam ,

my name is Hitendra pooniwala
Fathers name is Ashok pooniwala
My 12th rollno. is 235716170
i lost my central sector scholarship for 2014-15
for engineering course
I don't know about the renewal for
Please help me sir/mem so-that l get my scholarship

I shall be obeliged to your's

6th April 2023, 03:59 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How can I get the renewal of my central sector scholarship if I have lost it?

Here is the information on renewing central sector scholarships in case of loss without using any bullet points:

If you have lost or misplaced the central sector scholarship sanction letter/award letter, here are a few steps you can follow to get a renewal:

Request a reissue of sanction letter: Contact the concerned department or ministry that provides your scholarship scheme. Submit a written request via speed post mentioning the scholarship details including amount, duration, purpose, etc. along with copies of documents like mark sheets, fee receipts, bank statements, etc. as proof. There may be a nominal fee for reissuing the letter which will depend on the scheme.

Apply for special/fresh scholarship: While reissue takes time, you can apply afresh for the scholarship or a special case scholarship to continue your education. Submit documents as per scheme guidelines highlighting your achievements and requirement of continued support. Additional undertakings or solicitor involvement may be required.

Submit explanation and documentation: Provide a written explanation for loss of scholarship along with supporting documentation that can establish your eligibility and current status like:

Copies of original award letters, bank statements showing disbursals received, etc. as proof of earlier scholarships granted.

Bonafide certificates from head of institution mentioning you have been regularly attending classes and academic performance.

Any important documents lost like mark sheets, admission letters, etc. duly attested/verified from the college.

Any other relevant proof showing your merit, need and continuation of education/course.

submit these along with a fresh/renewal request to improve your chances of scholarship approval.

Lodge a police complaint: If lost under suspicious circumstances, lodge a complaint with the concerned police station. Submit the complaint copy along with your renewal/fresh application to raise authenticity. This may facilitate quick approval of your case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?