9th July 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?

I have passed b.sc. In maths by 52%,i want to get a govt. Teacher's job.now i am 38 yrs and enter in jee b.ed.-2015,lucknow.after passing b.ed. I will 40yrs,then can i apply for the job or i should try for tet or ctet to get eligible for the govt. Teacher's job?

14th July 2015, 09:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed b.sc. In maths by 52%,i want to get a govt. Teacher's job.now i am 38 yrs and enter in jee b.ed.-2015,lucknow.after passing b.ed. I will 40yrs,then can i apply for the job or i should try for tet or ctet to get eligible for the govt. Teacher's job?
You have completed B.Sc degree in Mathematics and you are now doing B.Ed course so you are eligible government jobs through TET and CTET exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?