9th July 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for PRT teacher posts in Jammu?

I am a graduate with 42% marks. Am i eligible for PRT teacher posts in Jammu?

10th July 2015, 01:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for PRT teacher posts in Jammu?

I am really sorry to say this you are not eligible to apply for PRT teacher job since you don't have required percentage criteria. Actually to apply for Primary Teacher post you should have Master's in specific stream.

So if you want to know the eligibility of PRT teachers job you can see the below information.

<> You should complete Master's from the recognized University with minimum 50% of marks.

<> And should have studies English at Two levels either in Intermediate or Graduation.

<> You need to complete B.Ed or equivalent degree from the recognized board.

<> And you should have a knowledge in Computer proficiency.
10th July 2015, 07:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for PRT (Primary Teacher) Posts in Jammu with the percentage you have secured in your Graduation for teaching VI to VIII classes. Yes, the minimum percentage required in order to be eligible is "45% marks", since you have obtained just 42% marks which are less than what is required I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for PRT Teacher Posts in Jammu. For Class I-V, the basic qualification required is to be eligible is "Senior Secondary" or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks. Those candidates who are appearing in final 2nd year Diploma in Elementary Education or 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education are also eligible. Besides this, candidates with B.Sc/ B.A background with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed Qualification are also eligible to apply. Where as, the basic educational qualification required for teaching VI to VIII classes is "Graduate Degree" with minimum 45% marks and passed or appearing in Senior Secondary or B.Ed with minimum 50% marks are eligible.
10th July 2015, 06:20 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for PRT teachers in Jammu :

Candidate have to apply for Jammu Kashmir TET exams.
Candidate must have complete his/her graduation with minimum 50% marks to appear in TET exams.

As you have scored only 42% in your graduation, so you are not eligible for PRT teacher post in Jammu.
10th July 2015, 08:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

PRT - Primary Teachers are the teachers who are qualified to teach the students of primary classes in school.

They can teach the subjects like Mathematics, English, Science, Social etc. The eligible candidates who are interested to pursue their career as PRT teacher can apply for the post.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should have passed Senior secondary class with 45% marks in any recognized institution.

* Candidates who are appearing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary education/ 4 year bachelor of elementary education (B.E.Ed)/ 2 year diploma in any special education are also eligible.

* Candidates with B.E/ B.Sc passed with at least 50% marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
23rd September 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Who have done vishisht BTC with BPed are they eligible to teach in class 1to 5
12th September 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am BA pass in subject s of math , economics education
English
And I have experience in middle and primary teachers in three govt schools as a contractual basis in 5 years
Can I eligible in any kind of posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?