10th July 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

What type of job I would be able to get after completion of BA course?

Sir..

pls help me to tackle out from this problem. My parents think that I should take science in graduation but I want to do graduation in Arts ..Right now I m appearing in 12 board exams with Science stream. .But I wanna do graduation with Arts....
Will u pls tell sir...that what type of best job will I get after doing B.A. so that I could assure my parents. that Arts isn't a bad sector.??

pls sir help me....

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job we would get after completion of B.Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  2. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  3. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. How can I get a job after completion of B.Com? What type of jobs are available for this course?
  5. Which type of job will be offered after completion of BCA?
  6. Which type of jobs can I get after completion of M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics?
  7. What type of job will I get after completion of M.Phil studies? Which are the companies available in Tamilnadu?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of BA course?
  9. Which type of Job Positions am I eligible after completion of MCA course?
  10. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Sc from M.S. university?
  12. What type of job can I get having 35% in B.A. and pursuing M.A.?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of BBM?
  15. Which type of jobs are available in Autocad? Which type of job would be good for girls? NAme of Automobile parts Design company?
  16. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  18. How to get Government Job after completion of 12th class?
10th July 2015, 01:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job I would be able to get after completion of BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir..

pls help me to tackle out from this problem. My parents think that I should take science in graduation but I want to do graduation in Arts ..Right now I m appearing in 12 board exams with Science stream. .But I wanna do graduation with Arts....
Will u pls tell sir...that what type of best job will I get after doing B.A. so that I could assure my parents. that Arts isn't a bad sector.??

pls sir help me....
After completion of arts stream, you can do civil service exam which is top most exam in India.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

Books for Civil Service exam:-

IAS PRE: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
by Upscportal
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 225

UPSC IAS PRE: English Grammar and Usage
by Upscportal
Publisher: UPSCPORTAL Publications
Price: Rs. 220

UPSC PORTAL: English Language Comprehension Skills
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upsc Portal
10th July 2015, 03:55 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: What type of job I would be able to get after completion of BA course?

Quote:
Sir..

pls sir help me....
B.A is a three year degree course after completing 12th or intermediate class.
-->> The degree belongs to any Arts stream related subjects.
-->> Any stream candidate of 12th class after passing 12th can take addmission in B.A.
Some reputed posts and departments with exams suitable for B.A. pass candidate are given below:

1. SSC SI Exam.
2. UPSC CPO Assistant Commandant Exxam.
3. UPSC Indian Police Service.
4. Indian Administrative Services.
5. Various States conducted Administrative Services exams.
6. Revenue department.

Some of the reputed colleges where you could pursue this course are: St. Xavier's College, Hindu College, Christ University, Lovely Professional University.... etc where you get quality education.
10th July 2015, 04:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of B.A. course, you can apply for many private and government jobs. In government sector, you can apply for jobs in following sector.
->Railway jobs
->Bank jobs like PO, clerk
->Defence jobs
->Police department jobs
->Revenue department jobs like IRS
->Civil Services jobs like IAS, IPS, etc

In private sector, you can find jobs in following fields
->Advertising companies
->Art studios
->Clothing industry
->Dance studios
->Digital media
->Fashion houses
->Magazines
->Publishing houses
->Sculpture
->Television
10th July 2015, 05:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There are numerous good jobs that you can apply for after completion of your BA degree :
  • For the post of clerk and Probationary Officer in banks through IBPS exams.
  • For the post of Officer in Indian Army through CDS exams.
  • Also you can apply for the post Sub Inspector in State Police department.
  • You can apply for SSC for the post of grade II officer in different state government departments.
  • You can apply for the post of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS officers through Civil Service Exams.
13th July 2015, 12:23 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

I think while doing arts you can test really wonderful combinations of subjects. You can even have Mathematics as one of the subjects in Arts. So when you go for B.A. then go for a pass course and try Mathematics, Economics as the two main subjects and History or Geography or Literature as the third subject in your subject combinations. After passing out B.A. in pass course and that too you have to make sure is more than or equal to 50%, you must sit for MBA entrance examinations. There are so many MBA entrance examinations like GMAT, GPAT, CAT, MAT, MAH CET etc. You can sit for just one or more than one. If you clear any one, you just have to sit for the next rounds of interviews in the MBA colleges. If you clear that too then you can go for MBA in fashion management. Today Fashion houses have a great income through entertainment industry. You can be a part of it. But first you must complete your education.
24th July 2015, 12:42 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Sir..

pls sir help me....
Hi friend,
Arts is not a bad sector.. after doing BA you can go for civil services , upsc jobs, you can do private jobs also.Now a days BPO field fastest growing sector. You can get jobs in BPO Field also. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?