10th July 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?

What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology? Can someone please let me know the next steps in order to get a proper job? Hope that I will get the answer on this soon as possible. Thank you!

10th July 2015, 02:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?

Just a graduation degree is not enough to have a good career in psychology. To make career in psychology you must have to do post graduation and Phd.
MA in psychology is of 2 years.
Phd is also of 2 years

Just take admission in the above course in any desired college and complete you post graduation. Career in this field depends upon the qualification and area of expertise. Candidate may specialize in any of the following area :
  • Clinical Psychologists
  • Counselling Psychologists
  • Social Psychologists
  • Industrial Psychologists
  • Research psychologists
  • Educational Psychologists
  • Developmental psychologist
10th July 2015, 03:32 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology? Can someone please let me know the next steps in order to get a proper job? Hope that I will get the answer on this soon as possible. Thank you!
I suggest you go for masters degree as well which will increase your knowledge in your field along with good job prospects. Some good colleges include: Government College of Educational Psychology and Guidance, Jabalpur
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
University of Delhi, Delhi
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University – Uttar Pradesh ............etc
13th July 2015, 05:26 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

-> As you have passed out your graduation in psychology. Then for better career opportunities i think you should go for post graduation in psychology which is a course of two years duration.

->Career opportunities are different according to your qualifications.

->Career Options :
Government
Research
School Systems

-> List of institutes:

Amity Institute of Psychology and allied Sciences, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Government College of Educational Psychology and Guidance, Jabalpur
University of Delhi, Delhi
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University – Uttar Pradesh
University of Madras
University of Calcutta,
S.N.D.T Women’s University, Mumbai
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Banaras Hindu University
Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?