10th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc graduation after completion of diploma in Instrumentation engineering?

Sir/Mam,

Can I do B.SC after diploma in instrumentation Engg. If yes in which year & what r the conditions? Can someone please let me know the answer on this? I really wanted to understand the information on the same to proceed further. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  2. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  3. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  4. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  6. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  9. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  10. Can I do B.Sc after Diploma in Instrumentation? In which year will I get admission?
  11. Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma
  12. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  15. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a diploma holder in Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  18. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
10th July 2015, 03:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc graduation after completion of diploma in Instrumentation engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Can I do B.SC after diploma in instrumentation Engg. If yes in which year & what r the conditions? Can someone please let me know the answer on this? I really wanted to understand the information on the same to proceed further. Thank you!
No, you can not do B.Sc degree after completion of diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in PCB subject from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 16 years.
10th July 2015, 10:44 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc graduation after completion of diploma in Instrumentation engineering?

Yes, you can do B.Sc graduation after completion of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering. You must have completed diploma with minimum 50% marks from any recognised university.
To get admission in B.Sc, you just have to visit the desired college and take a application form. Submit the application form along with the required documents like 10th Mark sheet, 10th passing certificate, Diploma Mark sheet, Migration Certificate. Consult the admission section of the college for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?