10th July 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course?

Is it possible for me to get admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course? Can someone please let me know the steps or the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? Please provide me the complete information soon.

Thank you!

30th July 2015, 03:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course?

Yes, you can apply for admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course. Candidate who have complete his/her graduation are eligible to apply for admission in FTII.

Procedure to be followed :

Prepare a DD of Rs. 2150 ( Rs.650 for SC/ST Candidate ) in Favour of "Accounts Officer" FTII, Pune.

Fill the online application on the FTII website.

Send the following documents to FTII :
Two passport size photo and DD.
Declaration of Parents along with photocopy of certificates.

You can check status of your application online using your Username and Password that you create online.

Correspondence address for submission of forms :
Controller of Examinations:
Film & Television Institute of India
Law College Road, Pune 411 004.

Phone: 020-25425656
Fax: +91 20 25430416 / 3441
E-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?