26th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?

sir'
how much amount i will have to pay for MBA [course]

ABOUT YOUR PLACEMENT FOR MBA STUDENT

TELL ME ABOUT THE LOAN FACILITY

ABOUT YOUR HOSTEL FEE AND FACILITY

ABOUT YOUR FACULTIES
HIGHEST SALARY PACKAGE AND AVERAGE SALARY PACKAGE OF LAST SESSION
MINIMUM PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN[B.COM]

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  2. Does Bank Education Loan cover the living expenses where hostel facility is unavailable?
  3. What is the Course Fee+Hostel fee per year for B.Tech? Is there any facility for getting study loan?
  4. Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?
  5. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  6. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  7. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does Karimnagar JNTU has hostel facility? Fee structure details of it?
  9. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  10. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  11. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  12. Scholarship or loan facility to pay college fees?
  13. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  14. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  15. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  16. Can I get Education Loan for Paying Guest also if my college is not offering Hostel facility?
  17. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  18. How can I admission in Coaching for Medical entrance exams? Details of fee structure, hostel fee and Teaching faculty? -- [New]
25th July 2011, 11:56 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?

3,00,000 amount to pay for MBA course.
they get a manager for ani compani.
12th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?

Hi I recently came to know abt MBA from TASMAC. I wud like to know abt the course offered and placements.Your views on same wud be appriciated.
2nd October 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I need to know about loan facilities for MBA.Does bank give loan without security and do bank gives daily expenses at college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?