12th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics? Can I apply for Ph.D in Hyderabad? Which is the best university for Ph.D in Hyderabad?

Sir I have completed my bsc(maths,physics,computers)and my MCA now I want to do phd in physics or in maths .am I eligible to do in any of these subjects if I am eligible tell me which specialization can I take in maths or in physyics and also tell me the process of applying for phd in hyd and which is the best university

14th July 2015, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in Maths or Physics? Can I apply for Ph.D in Hyderabad? Which is the best university for Ph.D in Hyderabad?

You must have post graduation in either maths or physics if you want to go for PH.D in maths or physics. You have done MCA which is a specialization in computer science which will only make you eligible for PH.D in computer science only. Hence, you are not eligible because you don't have the required qualification in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?