12th July 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in B.Com course in DAV, Chandigarh?

I have passed 12th class with 67% marks from CBSE with commerce & additional subject Math. Can i take admission in B.Com course in DAV College?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  2. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  3. Can I get admission in BSc/B.A in DAV Chandigarh after passing 12th with 65% in non medical?
  4. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  6. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  7. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  8. Admission in MCM DAV or any other college in Chandigarh after scoring 74% in Non Medical?
  9. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  11. Admission to DAV college, Chandigarh after 62% marks in Commerce?
  12. How to take admission in Dav Chandigarh College for MBA course?
  13. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  14. Can i take admission in B.Com course in DAV, Chandigarh? -- [New]
  15. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  16. Procedure to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com Part-I if secured 73% in 12th with Maths additional?
  17. How to get admission in DAV Chandigarh? I have given B.A 1st year papers
  18. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
12th July 2015, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take admission in B.Com course in DAV, Chandigarh?

Yes, you can get admission in B.Com course in DAV College, Chandigarh after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 67% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board are eligible to take admission in B.Com course. Since, you have pursued your 12th standard with Commerce, you are eligible to take admission in B.Com course in DAV College, Chandigarh.
12th July 2015, 09:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can i take admission in B.Com course in DAV, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th class with 67% marks from CBSE with commerce & additional subject Math. Can i take admission in B.Com course in DAV College?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Com through DAV college.

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is an Bachelor degree course. The duration of this course is three years, which is split into six semester. There are so many colleges offering B.Com course.

Applicants who have completed their 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to apply to the B.Com course. Applicants should possess minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination to seek admission for B.Com. The admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks of the 12th standard board exam.

Contact Information:
Official website - www.davchd.com
Sector 10 D, Chandigarh, 160011
0172 274 3980
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?