12th July 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?

12th July 2015, 10:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LLB exam is conducted by CLAT exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

Your age should be below 20 years for LLB course.
12th July 2015, 10:09 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for LLB:

The candidate should have completed intermediate in any discipline from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 45% marks for reserved categories. Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam may also apply. The candidate age should be below 20 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.
13th July 2015, 12:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such age limit required for LLB course. Those candidates who satisfy the below educational qualification can apply.

- The educational qualification required for joining the LLB course is a Bachelor degree with 50% in the Graduation (45% for SC/ST). Some reputed LLB universities may conduct an entrance exam followed by personal interview. The entrance exam syllabus may covers, Reasoning, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge.

- No age limit need for LLB course.
13th July 2015, 04:20 AM
askmenow
Junior Member+

There is no specific age limit but I should have passed his/her degree to apply 3Year LLB program
13th July 2015, 07:21 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Before going for the LLB course you must have to fulfill so many eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria for LLB :

** For getting admission in LLB course you have to passed graduation in any stream from any well recognized university and you must obtained minimum 45% marks in graduation.

Age limit :

Minimum age limit : 21 year

For your kind information i want to tell you that the course duration will be three years for you.

Some of best LLB colleges :

** Al-Ameen College of Law

** Arunodaya Institute of Legal Studies

** B.E.S Law college

** Babu Jagjeevan Ram Law College

** Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies

** Bhuvaneshwari Correspondence College

** Bishop Cotton Women's Christian Law College

** Dayanand Sagar College of Law

** Dr. Rammanohar Lohia College of Law

** Havanur College of Law
13th July 2015, 04:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

To do 3 years LLB course, you should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks.

Admission in either entrance exam or marks obtained in the qualifying exam.

Some of law university requires 50% marks in qualifying exam.

The maximum age to apply for the course is 30 years for General and 35 years for reserved category candidates.
13th July 2015, 07:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Generally there is no age bar for doing LLB course. Recently the Bar Council of India (BCI) has withdrawn the age restriction for taking admission law courses. So candidates are allowed to take admission into five year LLB course of 3 year LLM course with out any age restriction.That too there is no such restriction as far as minimum age required is concerned to take admission into LLB course. But earlier the maximum age limits used to be, Maximum age for LLB course is 20 years and maximum age for 3 years Law course is 30 years. Candidates who have completed 12th Class or Graduation are eligible to do LLB course. So there is no certain minimum age is required to be eligible for doing LLB course. As far as CLAT examination is concerned, the maximum age must not exceed 20 years for General Candidates and 22 years for SC/ ST Candidates.
13th July 2015, 07:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Before 2013, the age limit to join in LLB course is 30 years. But, in 2013, the Bar Council Of India has withdrawn the age restriction to take admission in law courses. So, now there is no age restriction to join in LLB courses. So, irrespective of your age, you can apply for admission in LLB courses at any time.
14th July 2015, 11:59 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

A person who has cleared 12th standard is eligible for the course and must be 17 years or more of age to be eligible for admission.
The upper limit is 30 years for general category candidates and 35 years for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
11th December 2015, 09:14 PM
chetankonde943

this is exam conducted by CLAT(Common Law Admission Test)exam

Eligibility for Three year Law course:

>> Candidate passing the bachelor degree with minimum 45% marks from a recognized college/university.
>> Percentage of marks shall be relaxed by 5% for reserved category Candidate.
>> Age limit :

- general candidate below 20 years old

- SC/ST below 22 years old
12th July 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I am 37 years old and l am B.Com graduate from kolkata university. I like to study law but my percentage is very bad how I can take admission in law college.
25th August 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old and i am BA graduate from open university mysore in 2011, but have not done puc i directly applied for degree in open university mysore, so i am eligible to take 3 years LLB COURSE?
21st November 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with science stream and obc in caste.can I eligible for LLB course. I have secured 58.2% in aggregate. How to apply for LLB course. please let me have course duration, charges ,whether semester wise or part. Do I have to give an entrance exam for LLB course? Regards you.
2nd April 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to study LLB, as I have completed my MBA post graduation and currently working MNC, is there any weekend or offline colleges in Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?