12th July 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What procedure I need to follow up to do internship in Tata Motors?

Hello Sir/Mam,

myself pooja kshirsagar., i m BE 3rd year student. i want to do internship in tata motors so, please tell me the procedure..? Can someone over here guide me with the proper steps which I have to follow from now on to get the internship soon? Awaiting for the reply!

13th July 2015, 06:59 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What procedure I need to follow up to do internship in Tata Motors?

Being a third year students you are definitely eligible for getting internship in the "Tata Motors".

You simply have to follow me as below for getting access to your current query :

Procedure for applying in TATA MOTORS :

Step 1. Go to the "Official site" of the Tata Motors.

Step 2. Now you have to Click on "Careers"

Step 3. Now a new page will open there.

Step 4. On this page you simply have to click on "Join Us"

Step 5. Under this click on "Students & Graduate"

Step 6. Now click on "Search and Apply"

Step 7. After that you have to fill an application form for the training in the Tata Motors.

Step 8. At last submit your application.
13th July 2015, 09:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What procedure I need to follow up to do internship in Tata Motors?

Procedure of internship in Tata Motors :-

- The first process is through on-campus internship drive wherein Tata Motors visits many colleges to recruit interns. If it comes to your college, you can apply.
- The second is through referral. If you have contacts with any employee of senior management level you can apply through his/her referral.
- The third is by contacting the HR department of the concerned branch to know whether there is any provision of internship and whether there are vacancies. Then you need to know the application procedure from the concerned authority and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?