14th July 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Is Jaypee university, Guna better than other private colleges of RGPV in MP? Will I be eligible for government jobs after doing graduation from private UGC approved state university?

Is jaypee university guna will be better than all private colleges of rgpv in M.P.
nd can someone will eligible for government jobs after doing graduation from private UGC-approved state university.

Related Questions:
  1. After doing B.A. from Manav Bharti university or Shreedhar university can one appear for government or private jobs?
  2. Do I have to go through counselling process under UP CPMT?
  3. Can I get civil engineering after scoring 54889 rank in IPU, 86011 rank in UPTU
  4. UGC recognized private universities have the same weightage as AICTE approved college?
  5. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
  6. What is the total fee structure for MCA?
  7. Is Noida International University a private university or deemed university? Is it recognized by AICTE, DEC and UGC?
  8. Is Ph.D program from CMJ Shillong approved by Haryana State Government for jobs in Universities and Private colleges
  9. Is Manav Bharti Private University UGC approved? Will my degree be valuable if I do M.Tech from private university?
  10. Am I eligible for the job in government sectors after doing B.Tech(Civil) from ICFAI University, Dehradun
  11. Will my 4 years degree be valid for government jobs if my university is not recognized by UGC but only by state government?
  12. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  14. Which private or government universities are approved for M.Tech?
  15. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  16. How to do regular M.Com?
  17. Is Amity University situated in Gurgaon a private institution? Is it approved by AICTE?
  18. Is MS university of Chennai a government or private university? Is it approved in Haryana?
15th June 2016, 05:15 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is Jaypee university, Guna better than other private colleges of RGPV in MP? Will I be eligible for government jobs after doing graduation from private UGC approved state university?

You can not exactly expect about the Jaypee university as number one university of Madhya pradesh, apart from the Japee University there are man more good university to study in.

SO, you need to find the university.

Below mentioned is some of the list of few universities that you can inquire about.

1. Rajeev Gandhi Produyogiki vishvidyalaya [RGPV]
2. Barkatullah University [BU]
3. MakhanLal University [MU]

These are the university with which 100s of colleges are accredited with and are excelling in their career as well as placements.
You can check with the placements of the university too.

If you want to get admission in any of the college of the MP without donation and with your preferred branch, then you can drop your mail to the below educational Councillor mail address:

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?