14th July 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?

What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for a quick reply from you all. Please answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  2. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
  3. Which country is good to do higher studies in abroad?
  4. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  6. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  7. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  8. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Claims made by All New Educational Consultancy regarding study Abroad are true?
  12. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  14. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  15. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  16. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  17. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  18. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
14th July 2015, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?

You have to first clear exams like GRE and IELTS/TOEFL to become eligible for admission in any university abroad. GRE scores are needed for admission in post graduation and research programs at abroad.

IELTS/TOEFL are needed for English proficiency certificate as most of the courses are offered in English medium. Once you have got these qualification then you can apply for admission in foreign university which will required some paperwork. Once your admission is confirmed then you have to take care of legal documents.
14th July 2015, 09:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for a quick reply from you all. Please answer me soon as possible.

Thanks!
After completion of graduation degree, you can do post graduation degree in abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
14th July 2015, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your Graduation, you need to follow the steps mentioned below :-

1. You must have to appear in GRE/GMAT examinations depending upon selection of country and course you wish to pursue your higher studies.

2. For getting admission in Abroad Universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

3. You need to apply for admission in Abroad universities by reporting your examination scores.

4. After receiving i20 from the university, you need to apply for Visa and you need to attend Visa Interview.

5. If your Visa is approved then, you can go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities.
14th July 2015, 11:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To study in Aboard, first you have to choose any course and you should complete the required exams, which are necessary to get admission in that course. Following are some of the exams, which you need to complete to apply for admissions
1. To join in MS courses - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL
2. To join in MBA courses - GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL
After completing the exams, you should select some universities and should apply for admission by sending your application and required documents to universities. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?