14th July 2015, 03:08 PM
123thth

Am I eligible to appear in MHCET having 47% in PCB?

At hsc I scored 47% in PCB and then I gave isolated exam of only PCB and I scored 64% so m I eligible for appearing mhcet , does they accepted marks of isolated exam..? And other q that can I go to Russia for MBBS ?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I get B.Pharmacy after scoring 79 in PCB, 64 in PCM in MHT CET and 65.67% in HSC?
  2. All the Medical colleges and their cutoff lists after MHT-CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  4. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  5. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  6. Can I be eligible for BAMS admission after scoring 56654 rank in MHCET?
  7. Am I eligible for all 2300 seats in MHCET? What is the eligibility for it?
  8. How to get admission in non granted BAMS college after scoring 40% marks in HSc PCB group and 55 marks in MHT CET
  9. Can I get admission in physiotherapy government college of Maharashtra after scoring 79 marks
  10. Last year cutoff list of Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Importance of MHCET over JEE
  12. Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?
  13. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  14. What will be my rank after scoring 120 to 130 marks in BHU entrance test?
  15. what's the last date of submitting application for MCET form? How can I appear in MHCET?
  16. Eligibility for MCA with Minus marks in 1 subject in MHCET exam
  17. Will I get admission in Dentistry after scoring 81 in PCB in MHT CET and 60% in HSC? Procedure for filling up the government medical form?
  18. Am I eligible for Assam CEE after scoring 56% marks (PCB) in 12th board exam?
14th July 2015, 09:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in MHCET having 47% in PCB?

Eligibility Criteria of MHCET Examination :

<> You should complete 10+2 with minimum 45% of marks from the recognized university.

<> You would have studied " Physics, Chemistry and Botony " are the main subjects in 12th.

<> Age should be in between these limits.

-- Minimum Age : No limit

-- Maximum Age : 18 years.

<> There is a percentage relaxation for the reserved candidates about 5% (i.e 40% of marks).
14th July 2015, 09:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for some of the courses like B.Sc. Nursing but not for MBBS,BDS,BAMS,BUMS with your percentage of marks .

MHCET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test .It is a common entrance test conducted by DMER Maharashtra, for admission in health science courses like MBBS,BDS,BAMS, BHMS, etc.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for MHCET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should have passed SSC or equivalent exam from a institute of Maharashtra .

-The candidate should have passed HSC with English, Physics ,Chemistry and Biology from Education board of Maharashtra .

-The candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age at the time of applying for the exam .
15th July 2015, 07:07 PM
123thth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effort Never Dies View Post
Eligibility Criteria of MHCET Examination :

<> You should complete 10+2 with minimum 45% of marks from the recognized university.

<> You would have studied " Physics, Chemistry and Botony " are the main subjects in 12th.

<> Age should be in between these limits.

-- Minimum Age : No limit

-- Maximum Age : 18 years.

<> There is a percentage relaxation for the reserved candidates about 5% (i.e 40% of marks).
But I have given isolated exam and scored 64% in PCB so is isolated exams marks accepted in mhcet and all medical college also??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?